- Led BYU-Hawaii to the 2013 national title match in her first year as coach.
- Named 2014 PacWest Coach of the Year after securing her second-consecutive PacWest Championship as the coach.
- While attending BYU-Hawaii, she played on the NAIA National Championship teams in 1986 and 1987.
- As an outside hitter for the Seasiders, she was a First Team NAIA All-American in 1989 and 1990.
- Coached Kahuku High School to a state championship in 2002.
- Awarded State Coach of the Year in 2002.
- Her team was the Oahu Interscholastic Association (OIA) champion in 2002, 2004 and 2005.
- 1998 OIA girl’s basketball Coach of the Year.
- Led her 1995 JV team to the OIA championship.
- Organized and coached a junior volleyball club (North Shore Volleyball Club).
- Member of the National High School Federation Rules Committee.
- Head coach at BYU-Hawaii since 2013.
- Assistant coach at BYU-Hawaii beginning in 2009.
- Varsity volleyball coach at Kahuku High School 2001-06.
- Girl’s basketball coach at Kahuku 1998-2000.
- JV volleyball coach at Kahuku 1994-97.
- Graduate of Kahuku High School where she was named All-State and OIA Most Valuable Player in basketball and volleyball in 1985 and 1986.
- Graduated from BYU-Hawaii in 1993 with a bachelor’s in physical education.
- Married to Irwin and is the mother of Camilla, Irwin Jr. and Kesi.